Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Monday monday

I still have a case of the mondays...
or it could be senioritis.
Lately I have been feeling just so incredibly busy that I don't have time to get anything done. It feels impossible to go to class, go to work, get all my homework done, AND keep a clean house. It really doesn't sound like that much, and I feel like I should be able to do it, but I am just too tired. This is partly because I haven't felt well for almost a month now. Maybe even longer than that. I can't remember the last time I felt well for a whole day.
I'm not extremely ill or anything, just mildly gross.
My doctor says it is because I have low vitamin B12, (at 240 instead of 1000) and so once I get that up I should feel a lot better.
But I don't think vitamin B12 has anything to do with feeling dizzy.
She said that might just be fluctuations in my blood sugar affecting me more than most people would be affected.
So I eat more often.
But I am never hungry.
I drink more water to make sure that I'm not just dehydrated. On work days now, I drink three liters of water.
I still get dizzy.
Maybe it's stress. Stress of finishing school. Writing my senior thesis that I haven't started yet. Finishing a million art projects that I spend too much time on. Worrying about finding a job but not actually applying anymore because I don't even know what I want to do.
Hopefully I will feel better in may.

1 comment:

  1. Sending you hugs! I hope you feel better and you get everything done! Can't wait to see you, when your schedual settles down!

    ReplyDelete