Sunday, March 27, 2011

It;s a beautiful life oh ooooh oh

A weird thing happened to me today... I woke up in just a terrible mood.  And the day got worse with forgetting things, losing things, and my computer deciding not to work when I was planning on getting a chunk of PR work done....
and then I went to work...
And tah dah!!!!!!!!!  I was in a great mood. :)  For no particular reason.

I really needed this reminder of why I like my job.  I had a fun day, and think this streak will continue.
I think it helps that I am continuously feeling better every day.... if you don't count me hurting my neck again.
But I just am starting to be okay with my life.

Honestly, I still don't really like it, but being okay with it isn't too far off.  I found an apartment that I like and that I can afford... so hopefully my application will go through just fine and I can move in next week.  I keep having this horrible feeling, though, that I won't be accepted.  I just get scared that my lack of credit history and income will be a problem.  My parents are willing to cosign though... I just hope it all goes well.
I can't wait to have my own place!!!!  It;s tiny, but it will be mine... and for once it will be completely how I want it.
I'm getting better at not being so down on myself for not having found a job yet.  Through talking with some people at work, I have realized that in this economy this can take years.  It's unfortunate, but I have a job right now.  I'm not broke.  I can keep this job as long as I need to. 
It's a work in progress, but I am starting to be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment