Wednesday, December 2, 2009

After a long day...

I am exhausted! But, for the first time in a long time, I feel fulfilled. The last couple weeks have been hard with the pain that I was dealing with in my neck. It still hurts, but not nearly as bad. I find that now that I feel better, I am less angry, less stressed out, and more productive. Today, I wrote almost half of what I needed to for the end of the semester. I got so much done in just one day! And I have time to work on it tomorrow also! I made a schedule of sorts for myself; by Sunday night I have to be finished with rough draft versions of all of my papers. This will hopefully alleviate some of the normal "finals" stress. I am so thankful that I have finally felt like I can finish this semester. It has been so incredibly busy, but it has also gone by so very fast.
Oh, and I decided on a Christmas present for someone... well more like a family... that I am soooooooo excited about!!! I can't say anymore yet, but I am really looking forward to making someone's day :)

1 comment:

  1. Reading this makes me so happy. Having a productive day feels so good doesn't it? I think it's really awesome that you are thinking about a family. You will be such a blessing Kaitlyn. I look forward to hearing about this! XX Lori

    ReplyDelete