Thursday, March 25, 2010

Feeling better

I decided to NOT go into publishing...
:)
I feel better about that.

I am going to go into the career counselor at school to see what jobs are out there, and see if anything sparks an interest.

But for now, I am just going to be thankful that I have an awesome part time job with benefits and health insurance.

I make enough money to pay my rent and buy groceries... most of the time (and lately with a little help from mom and dad...)

I get to see my boyfriend more often now because our schedules coincide just a little bit more.

I have friends who care about me.

I have an awesome mom who listened to me complain for a half an hour yesterday about not knowing what I want to do with my life, and she made me feel a TON better.

I know my dad will also support me in whatever I choose to do with my life.

And...

I graduate in less than two months!!!
That means at the very least a break from being incredibly busy and stressed out!!
yep,
much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment